1. Adhere to all rules in the CPHS student handbook and those set by the IHSAA.
2. Conduct yourself in a manner that complements the efforts of your coaches, teammates, and school community throughout the season. Never embarrass your parents, coaches, team, or school.
3. Attend practices, meets, and team functions. If you must be absent, contact the head coach as soon as possible on the Band app or through email.
4. Consideration for making the team may be tied to a time trial. Observations by the coaching staff may take priority over the time trial.
5. You must maintain a grade of at least a C- (70%) in each class you’re taking to be eligible for meets & the tournament roster.