1. Adhere to all rules in the CPHS student handbook and those set by the IHSAA.
2. Attend practices, meets, and team functions. If you must be absent, contact the head coach as soon as possible on Remind or through email.
3. Consideration for making the team may be tied to a time trial. Making the goal time of 6:00 at the Extra Mile Challenge OR finish a 5K without walking for freshman, 21:00 minutes for sophomores, 20:30 for juniors, & 20:00 for seniors on our 5K course on the first Tuesday of official practice (weather permitting.) Observations by the coaching staff may take priority over the time trial.
4. You must maintain a grade of at least a C- (70%) in each class you’re taking to be eligible for meets & the tournament roster.
5. Conduct yourself in a manner that complements the efforts of your coaches, teammates, and school community. Never embarrass your parents, coaches, team, or school.